So that you can plan your contribution and avoid duplication, a page at:
will be updated with the offers as they come in. Check the list, then please complete the reply form to let us know what you are bringing.
The location is Blake Dean, New Yatt Road Witney OX28 1NX
(Opposite number 20, and next to the WODC Elmfield car park IN sign.) As the council offices are currently vacated, there are ample parking places in the car park)
We will provide baked potatoes and the table settings.
Please bring: (A) a bottle of what you fancy and (B) a food contribution,
which might fit into one of the following categories:
– Bowls of nibbles, appetisers, hors d’oeuvres
– Hot accompaniments: chilli, casserole, ratatouille, goulash, stew etc (as hot as possible in an insulated container: given the rush, we can’t handle items which require any cooking or heating from cold.)
– Salad bowls
– Grated cheese, cold meats, charcuterie, terrine, pâté
– Flan, quiche, tart, pie, savouries
– Cheese board, crackers
– Puddings, sweets, desserts, cakes.
It would be much appreciated if you could bring food ready for the
table in serving containers, ideally with appropriate serving implements.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any queries!